Join us at the NY Blog World & New Media Blogging Expo on June 5-7, 2012Guest Blog It, News, author: Whitney Segura 6.5.2012No Comments
The Guest Blog It team will be attending the World Blogging Expo in New York, as an exhibitor. Be sure to stop by the booth to get a 1 month free Pro subscription coupon and drop your business card or email into our drawings.
Any serious online marketer that uses blogs for money sites, should be seriously thinking about attending this event. It’s going to be an amazing couple of days, that you can count on!
What is the BlogWorld Expo?
BlogWorld & New Media Expo is the first industry-wide conference, media and trade-show event that is dedicated itself to blogging, podcasting, social media, social networking, online video, music, Internet TV and radio.
- BlogWorld conference attendees enjoy more than 120 cutting edge educational sessions presented by industry leaders, while the New Media Expo provides the only industry-wide new media marketplace for networking, online business and marketing resources.
- Social Media Business Summit, exclusive to BlogWorld, is the world’s largest social media business conference where business owners, marketing executives and global brands learn strategies, tools and technologies to grow their businesses with social media.
Why is Blogging Important to Online Businesses?
Consider these statistics:
- More than 147 million Americans use the Internet.
- Over 12 million American adults currently maintain a blog.
- Over 57 million Americans are reading blogs.
- 1.7 million American adults have said that it’s due to making money, that they are even blogging in the first place..
- 89% of companies surveyed say they think blogs will be more important in the next five years.
- 9% of internet users say they have created blogs.
- 6% of the entire US adult population has created a blog.
- Technorati is currently tracking over 70 million blogs.
- Each day, over 120,000 blogs are created.
- There are over 1.4 million new blog posts created each and every day.
- 22 of the 100 most popular websites in the world are blogs.
- 37% of blog readers began reading blogs in 2005 or 2006.
- 51% of blog readers are shopping on the internet.
- Bloggers read an average of 23 hours online every week.
This is going to be the event of the year for bloggers and blog owners, you don’t want to miss out on this!
- View the complete BlogWorld NY 2012 Speaker List at http://www.blogworldexpo.com/2012-nyc/conference/speakers/.
- Sign up now and register as a spectator, sponsor, or exhibitor at http://www.blogworldexpo.com/2012-nyc/registration-pricing/.
There Will be Several Prizes to Choose from the Drawings:
- 1,000 one month free memberships will be given away, first come first serve.
- 15 one year memberships will be given away, includes a free membership at BlogEngage.com.
- 5 lifetime Pro memberships to Guest Blog It.
- 1 special secret gift for the contest winner.
If your going to the Expo, stop by our booth and say hey, we just might have something of value for you!
Looking forward to seeing you out there.
Whitney Segura - “Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle.”