We have complied a list of frequently asked questions that we often receive.
This FAQ sheet was created by bloggers for better blogging, period.
- If you read all of the questions, you may learn to be more successful in your online blogging experience.
- Please, contact us if you need more information or view our forums for online support.
Question #: 1
What is guest blogging exactly?
- Guest blogging is when an author and a blog owner agree to accept/provide unique blog posts, which will be published on the blog owners website.
Question #: 2
How does it work?
- Author write articles and upload to the gallery, where bloggers can read them.
- Then, if the blog owner liked the article, he can then choose to publish it within his website.
Question #: 3
How to I Put an Offer on a Post?
- Go to the public wanted blog post market place and navigate to the category most related to your website.
- There, you will see the previews of open wanted guest blog posts, fill out the offer form and wait for a reply.
- Your offer will then show up under the my offers page, as well a submission will show up in the my submissions page.
- You must publish the post on the blog specified on the offer message form, within a limit of 30 days.
Question #: 5
How Do I Get More Offers on My Articles?
- There are several reasons why people may not want to publish your content.
- It could be bad grammar, keyword spam within content, bad post titles and topics, and a number of other things.
- Refer to the guide to guest blogging online efficiently and effectively.
Question #: 6
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards processed through the secure PayPal merchant gateway.
Question #: 7
What happens I am unhappy with my subscription?
- Just cancel it within 7 days and we will refund your purchase price of $20.00.
Have any questions, comments, ideas, concerns, or opinions?
- Contact us today and get answers!